Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fabric Store

Yesterday I really needed to get to the fabric store, but I had both kids (trouble you think???)

All right what can I do to sell my 4 year old boy into going to the fabric store????

Make him think it is all for him!!!

I told Elijah that he could make a sleeping bag for his much loved Kitty and we could pick out a fabric for him to use. I also told him that he could pin it (this was very important to him , loves sharp things LOL) and sew it on my machine (this was the big seller of the idea).

So we went off to the fabric store and I got to pick out the fabric and pattern that I am going to use for my tote bag swap and Elijah picked out a nice fabric for Kitty's bag.

Who knew Kitty (that cute little kitty) was into Darth Vader. LOL

4 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

I love it! I used to do the same thing....but I'd bribe them with fabric for 'superboy' and 'supergirl' capes!

Yarni Gras! said...

Thank you sooooooo much for your comments for Curly Girl!

Zoë said...

Yarni gras I love going to Curly Girls site and seeing what she has done.

angela said...

Hey, I think we have that same kitty! My girls would love the Darth fabric. We don't have that here. I'm sure kitty will love it, too! :o)