Wednesday, July 23, 2008

How Many Photo's is To Many?

If you have been reading my blog for a while you may start to think "How many photos does she take?" Well Mark did a back up the other day and he said that my photo directory has 48GB of data in it. But still I shot on.

Yesterday Ada and I went out in the back yard and had some fun.

I read (OK not much reading) my new Cooking Light and Ada played. (mostly I watched her play as she was having so much fun I could not stop laughing with her;)


She always wants to get AS close to the camera as she can (hummm sunscreen hands on your lens, well at least I have an excuse if I take blurry photos now LOL )


She just looks so old in this photo.



Today Elijah and I worked on a shirt for him. He picked out the fabric and I picked out a shirt that we had tie-dyed earlier.

Then he did not want to wear it so I bribed him with sewing the giraffe on.


Here he is putting the thread on (he also put the bobbin in)


I ran the fabric through the machine and he ran the peddle. (it was hard, thank God I have a machine that has 1/2 speed)


Finally I just love when they play together. It just makes me happy.

2 comments:

angela said...

4gigs?! I'm impressed! I don't think there is such a thing as TOO MANY pictures. I love the having fun playing together pictures too :o)

Zoë said...

Thank you for all the support! I was feeling a little bad about it(ok maybe bad is the wrong word, maybe silly). But your impressed makes me feel better. Thanks