Thursday, July 31, 2008

Couple of Projects

Here are a couple of projects that I have gotten done in the last week.



I got an e-mail from my Dad today saying that he got his Father's Day gift (wish I could say that the postal service was that late, but it was just me;) Anyway he likes it. It is a case for holding his ipod. It was fun to make so I am glad that he likes it. It also has pockets on the inside for his ear buds, but the photo was not good so you will just have to imagine them (and while you are imagining them make them look like a professional did them LOL).




And here are 2 shirts that I made for Elijah. I am happy with the Darth Vader one because I do not have much talent for making things look like something without a pattern.

10 comments:

Kari said...

Zoe,
Darth is great...so are the surfboards, but Darth - I'm speechless. Good job! Did Elijah like them?

Zoë said...

Elijah has not seen them yet. Thank you. I am happy also. I hope they fit him, they might be a little big.

angela said...

Now you know you'll have to share the Darth Vador how-to. My girls would love that! Great work!!! I, personally, am loving the surfboards...dude!

Zoë said...

Angela, I was thinking about you when I made it. I was thinking about making a couple for you kids, or I can tell you how I did it... it was easy. But if you want I have to make another one and it would be easy to make a couple of more.

Jessica said...

I love that batik fabric and those shirts are awesome! Have a great weekend!

Zoë said...

Jessica, Thanks for stopping by. Yes I got a yard of that fabric and am thinking of wonderful things to do with it.

Teresa said...

I love the ipod case. Very cute! And the batik fabric looks great!

Yarni Gras! said...

I love them both....I'm partial to surfboards...grew up in Florida...but Darth Vader is GREAT!
The ipod case...that is a terrific idea for your dad. I might need to steal the idea....

Zoë said...

Steal away (the ipod idea that is).

angela said...

Ooohh, now I'm torn. It would be nice for you to make Darth for my girls...but I wouldn't want to trouble you.