Here is how I think that vacuuming your floor should go:
- Get vacuum out.
- Run vacuum over all carpets/hard floors that you have/want to clean in any giving time.
- Put vacuum away. (there maybe some stopping in the middle for kids, phone, life)
Here is how my vacuuming experience goes:
- Get vacuum out (so far so good)
- Run vacuum over about 3 feet of carpet (OK really for about 5 Min's)
- Vacuum stops so it can cool down (if you are on the stairs wait with vacuum or it will fall down the stairs, if you are not on stairs sit down have a drink ( you will need it).
- Turn vacuum back on (you did not wait long enough go back to step 3) (this step may take a couple of tries because now you are getting REALLY mad and a little antsy)
- Turn vacuum back on, run vacuum for about 1 min, vacuum stops.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you are really drunk and can not see the dirt on the floor. (just kidding, but really a vacuum that only works for 1-5 Min's!!!)
Oh and did I mention that it does not really pick up cat hair very well any more? But that is an overrated feature anyway. Who needs cat hair picked up? I only have 2 cats.
Boy do I feel better now. Ada Liz is taking a nap and I think that the cat hair is just going to stay on the steps and I am going to