Monday, August 4, 2008

What an Honor

[Arte.jpg]

Well Cathy from Home Sweet Home, Noble gave me an award!!! It is such an honor. I "meet" Cathy in a fabric swap. She does really nice stuff and the cutest little pin cushions you have ever seen that you can get here. Thank you so much Cathy.

So here are the rules for this award:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider to deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winning blog has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winning blog and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y pico"blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.

So the 5 top on my list are:

1. Stephanie at Built to Last. She has such a nice view on life and it is hard to put it into words. She makes wonderful stuff and inspires me to make more. She tells great/fun stories about her kids and does not mind laughing at herself sometimes (but not to much). And she often has an idea about how I can be a little more green. Go check her blog out, you will not be sorry. She also has a shop that you can look at here.

2. Ang at Clothesline Chronicles. She writes honest, happy stories about home schooling, kids, God and life. Here are a couple of reasons I love her blog:
She has great ideas about education;
She is exploring photography and it helps me have a fresh look at taking photos; and
She is crafty and fun.

3. Amy at Amy Johnson Photo. She mostly takes photos, but OH what great photos she takes. Her photos capture what real people are like. She does weddings and senior portraits, and I wish she lived closer to me so I could have her take photos of my kids. (I do not think she needs more of a list)

4. Curly Girl at Curly Girl Arts. OK her mom runs the blog for her, but it is all her stuff. She is a young artist, and she is GREAT! Her eye is great and she can make art come to life. Go check her out and then you can say you knew her when after she gets famous;)

5. Lisa at Polka Dot Cottage. Lisa has a wonderful eye for color. The beads that she does are great and I am longing for one of them (I will have to break down and get one soon). I just cannot get over the way the blog looks. She has great ideas of what would look nice and goes with them. You should check out her shop here.


Man, this was a hard blog to do. It was hard picking just 5 and it was hard putting into words what I like about these blogs.



6 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

WOW! Thank you sooo much. She will be thrilled to get this (she is at a sleepover right now.) I cannot wait to tell her. She was recently invited to an ATC site too. So that made her feel good about her 'work.' Again, thank you so much!

*BIG SMILE*

CathyJean said...

Zoe,

Thank you for your sweet comments! It was hard to pick just 5 blogs!
Now, I'm off to discover your award winning blogs...
Have a great day :)

Hugz,
Cathy

Stephanie said...

Thank you, Zoe. :) This was awfully nice of you.

Lisa Clarke said...

Aw, thanks, Zoe! Such nice things to say :-)

angela said...

Thank you so much! Sorry it took me a while to get here...things have been a little crazy! You are too kind. ((big hug))

itsystitch said...

aww, thank you so much!! i would have popped over even sooner, but was icky-sicky this week.