Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Craft Day with Friends

Yesterday I had a couple of friends over to craft. What a fun productive day we had.

We started with this wonderful lunch. Then we crafted (Ada was around and she was wonderful).

Here is what Kari did!! Yes that is right she did that whole thing in one afternoon! It was just folded fabric when she got here. It is so cute!!!

Mary has been working on this skirt and yesterday she made great progress!! She could try it on, it looks so cute and she got the zipper in.

I got a new Darth shirt part way done, I still have to sew it down (the last one was to big, guess that one is for next year;)

I got this bag for my friend pretty far along. I think it looks cute, but it is driving me nuts, I can not seem to do anything right the first time with it.

Got the sewing done on Marks shirt so now he can wear it.

OK the last 2 photos are from a bag I did for my Mother-in-law weeks ago. She finally got it so I can post the photos.

She loves it and someone at her work asked if I would make one for her;) Boy that feels nice.

8 comments:

angela said...

Wow! That was a very productive craft session. I wanna come! Too bad I live on the east coast, huh?

Zoë said...

It is only a quick flight;) To bad:(

Stephanie said...

Wow, you guys got so much done!! I'm glad you had such a good time...all of your stuff is adorable.

Teresa said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I love your mother in laws bag! Great colors!

And I love the new background color. Chocolate looks good!

CathyJean said...

Wow! I'm inspired. Sometimes you can really get a lot done on a scheduled sewing day with friends. Looks like you all had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I am humbled by the craftiness. I don't think I deserve to be in the same room as you all!

Kari said...

When you look at it like this, it does look like we got TONS done. I had a great day!

Yarni Gras! said...

so jealous! I would love to have a friend to do crafts and stuff with!

Love all the things you all got done...LOVE your mom's bag!