- a house full of folded laundry (thank you Nancy)
- a clean kitchen (thank you again!!!)
- a baby that thinks that nursing is more fun when you pull on it(this is not fun to mom)
- a baby that thinks electric cords are fun to play with (not a good idea)
- a 4 year old that is being a real pill (here are a couple of the conservations that I have had with him today)
e: Yes you do Mom (big smile)
m: No I do not (less nicely now)
e: Yes you do (just as big smile)
m: (do not get angry, do not get angry, do not get angry) No I do not (breath, breath)
This goes on for a couple of more times before I decide that I should be the adult here and stop this. And then there is this one:
e: I am done with quiet time! (in a not so friendly voice)
m: No you are not.
e: Yes I am! (pushing me now and a little louder)
m: No you are not and your sister is still sleeping, so please keep your voice down.
e: I am DONE quiet time! (louder still on the stairs below his sisters room)
m: (calmly, calmly) If you wake your sister up you are going to loss your movie, your fruit snacks, and your night time stories.
e: NO I WILL NOT!!! (at the top of his lungs!)
m: Now you have lost everything. Back to your room.
e: (screaming and crying)
m: (well this day is going well)
Well the good news is that they are both in bed, and I am off to watch the results of America Idol.