Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Yes I am still here and I did not fall off the face of the earth.

I guess that I needed a month off and did not know it.  When I stopped I was having a hard time (spent most of my time on the sofa), but after that I was just having to much fun to blog.  Here are a couple of the things that we have been doing: (photos coming later when I get around to down loading them, not sure that I have done any down loading since my last blog.)

We (me and the kids went to my family reunion, and it was GREAT to see everyone.  I am hoping to start a blog with my family.  It would be fun to know what everyone is doing more then once every couple of years:)

My parents come to visit for a couple of weeks.  They took my kids camping and they camped with them in the back yard. My mom and I worked on my garden (my mom rocks the garden!).

My wonderful MIL came to stay with us.  I love to have her here and the kids love to see their Nana. 

Play, play, play Ada's birthday party, playing, playing playing. 

Guess that is all for now, Ada wants me to read her a book and we are heading off to see friends that we have not seen in a long time.  Oh and on the way we need to stop and get a b-day gift for the worlds best husband.

1 comment:

Johanna said...

welcome back. your garden is so bright and colordul. Didn't I see "the world's best husband" out there this weekend as well?