Friday, August 6, 2010

Earwigs and Butterflies

So we have had a VERY big invasion of earwigs (OK we do not have ones that are that big, but sometimes it feels like that:) They are EVERYWHERE. I do not even what to tell you all the places that I found them, but lets just say that the kids got very good at killing them. Mark (being the smart man that he is) figured out how to get rid of them, my parents came (thank God we the earwigs where gone) and all was well until...... One day Mark woke me up to tell me that we had new "friends" in the house (dread filled me, what NOW????) He smiled and said we have a butterfly. That I can live with:) Here are some photos of the butterflies and NO photos of the earwigs!



The first one (you will note that we had to move them out of the glass as it was crashed to the floor by some well meaning boys:)




First one

They will sit on your hands so cool.


Ada is not so sure about it;)




Happy kids!


This is the other one (the kids where camping with Grandma and Grandpa so they missed it.) I love this photo.