Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bunch of Photos


Just love this photo!! Thank you Mom and Dad for coming to help out!


Cute Ada Liz


Cute Ada Liz after wonderful brother gave her a flower:)


Yard sale finds the one Ada is playing with was 3$!!!! Cool Find!


Some ribbon streamers we made for Church. We used to use crate paper and then had to throw it out, these we can use year after year. Best of all it only took us 1/2 hour to make them all. A little hot glue, ribbons (wide ones work best), and some doles are all you need.


My mom's mother's day gift. It was fun to do a project with her. If you want to know how I made it just leave a comment and I will tell you otherwise I will not bore you with the details.


Back side of it.



Sweet Ada Liz and our loving, caring, cat. Pippin also let Elijah sit on her like this. We try and stop it, but it is hard if the cat does not seem to mind;)


Dad and me.


These are the sandwiches that my Dad made for the 3 1/2 hours in the plane that they had! He also took a bag of pretzels and a summer sausage. He believes in being well prepared;)

1 comment:

Tracey said...

That cracks me up with all the sandwiches and food prep your dad did. I guess he does believe in being well prepared. That is the man I want to sit next to on a plane!!!!