Friday, June 3, 2011

Things I have been thinking about:



  • If I put on a sock and it fits and then I find out it is my sons is my foot getting smaller or are his socks to big?
  • If I start talking to my dad while I am listen to a voice mail from him am I going crazy or can I blame it all on the meds?  (and no he was not here)
  • Are we good parents for teaching or lazy parents for not wanting to do it if we have our kids make salad every night?  (they love salad BTW)
  • If Ada will "love me until I am bones" should I be freaked out by that or just go with it?

I guess that is it for now.  I am feeling a little slow today and can not  think of all the other great things (that were so funny in my mind) right now.

We went to the International Crane Foundation a couple of weeks ago and because I know that my dad love to see photos I am including one from that day.  If you are ever in the area it is a GREAT place to see, and they do wonderful work with cranes all around the world.

No comments: