Friday, June 10, 2011

Good news Badish news

Last week both Elijah and I had blood draws.  His to check his allergies and me to see if FINLAY we get some clue as to what was going on with me.  I checked both results on line today.  

First the good news:  Elijah's egg numbers are DOWN again!!!!!  (insert happy dance here) This is so good!!! I am soooooooooo happy that he maybe out growing the egg allergy.  This does not mean that he can eat eggs, but it is a good sign mostly because we have been giving him baked eggs and his numbers are still down! (is that too many !!!! for one paragraph?)

Now on to the badish (I know this is not a real word) news.  My test results are all still normal.  How is this bad news you ask?  Because it means that we are still no closer to knowing what in the world is going on with me.  It bummes me out not know what is wrong with me.  I try and be patient, but sometimes I just WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!  

Just smiling knowing that the world is what the world is and I can not fix change it.  Have a nice day everyone.

1 comment:

Kari said...

yeah for Elijah!!! Sorry for you:( !!!!!