Thursday, June 9, 2011

Teacher Gift

Two days ago I finally figured out what Elijah and I should do for his teacher (I cut that a little close right?).  I had a charm pack that was just waiting to be used and a kid who loves to sew... match made in heaven.  So E and I started sewing this cute table runner on Tuesday night and we got it done last night.  He did about 1/2 of the work.


I think it came out really cute.


Here is the back (I hand stitched the label on last night (did I tell you that I am LOVING hand stitching:))


We also made these cute magnets using Mod Podge Dimensional Magic.  This stuff rocks and I can not wait to try it on some jewelry this summer (you know when I have tons of time because the kids are fighting playing:)

Now for a note from Ada:

AAAAadddddddaaaaa

azxcvbnm,.,.//.,mbAAWRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFDDDRHFE4THNN VV 


And just because this was such a pretty salad I had to show you.

Have a great day.

No comments: