Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Have you ever wondered?

Who was out there reading your blog?  I often think that only my folks and close friends read my blog but today I clicked on my followers link and there where a bunch of people (ok only 3 or 4 ) that I did not know and I think may be reading.  I know that I did not have a big following and I do not need a big following (I do not want the stress of having to write all the time knowing that tons of people are reading) but it is nice to know that some people read my blog.

Anywho we are winding down the last couple of days of school (E gets out on FRIDAY) and we are really looking forward to it.  It will be fun to have him here to take care of Ada to do stuff with.  I am hoping to get more crafting done with them both here (does that sounds strange? well I know that E will help A have fun without me so maybe.....cross fingers......).  I have been doing stuff and someday I will have more photos, but for now I have this one of a shirt I did for my neighbor that just turned 2:



Sorry that the photos kinda suck I forgot to get a photo before I gave it to his mom and then I had to deal with moving 2 year old.  But I am very happy with the way it came out.  I decided to hand stitch and I think it made it better.  I am loving doing hand stitching these days.  I have been doing my sisters quilt by hand and loving it also.  (photos one day).

Gotta go move the water for the garden to the other half of the garden.  Have a nice day and stay cool if you can (our AC is out and will not be fixed until tomorrow (when the heat breaks)).

1 comment:

christina said...

how funny that i clicked over to check out your blog and this is the first post i read:) it is so true about the amount of followers. i blog because i want to and never want that follow me and i'll follow you stuff to get a ton of followers. it drives me nuts when people do that! thanks for the hair comment:) it only bothers me when i get all dressed up to go somewhere fancy...so that is about 2 times a year:)