I am feeling like I have almost no energy, but I thought if I put a list down on here maybe I would get more of the things done. So here goes:
one load of laundry(well I got it in the wash... will go down right when I am done to put it in dryer) clean living room
- plant one flower box (the last one!) Nope
plant some daisies that someone put out for free in front of their house (I love daisies and really want them and now I do not have to pay for them.... well if I get them in the ground:)
- bake cookies for Elijah's school party on Friday (with eggs in them:) Nope guess that will have to happen tomorrow.
- make some hard boiled eggs (I really missed hard boiled eggs) Nope
go to book club (I could not sleep last night so I was up until after midnight reading, but I can go now without someone telling me then end of the book. The book is called The Believers by Zoe Heller (cool name yes???))Great talk about the book glad I made it. go help in E's classLove being able to help in the class
- go out with the with some of E's classmates mom's for a drink (I am just dreaming that I will have enough energy for that:) Still holding out hope on that one.
- work on quilt (HAHAHAHAHA) Not a chance
Now for the list of things that I did not think was going to be on the list but got done.
- got driveway ready for the guys to pave it.
- got dinner marinating
- oh and I did get Ada and me lunch (guess I did know that was on the list;)