Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Well today is the first day in what feels like weeks (really only since Monday) that I have had any (and I mean ANY) energy. I had to cut back on my meds and I think that the energy level will be cut back with the meds..... sucks. Today I set my sights low for my task list (go help in Elijah's class), but I have been feeling well enough to do other things (this is a big list for me so please be impressed) filled the dishwasher, got a load of laundry in the wash and on the line, boiled those eggs .... well that is it, but I am still going to E's class. I hope that this spell of good feeling lasts for a while (not holding my breath, but I am hoping).

Ada is playing happily in the driveway (first nice day we have had in a while). Here is another photo from yesterdays Graduation. (Oh and about that... I think that it is kinds silly to have a graduation for kindergarten, but it was SOOO CUTE.)


Update: It was a short lived bit of energy, but at least I got stuff done:)

1 comment:

Kari said...

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better today. When I get home I want to get clothes on the line too. I really need to do some laundry...