Friday, June 18, 2010

Last couple of days

Update: We had a great time with our friends. It was nice to catch up with them and see their kids. On our way home the sky was a wonderful color of yellow and orange. Then we saw a full rainbow. Elijah could see it, but Ada could not from her side of the car, so I pulled over and got her out of her car seat (in the rain and traffic) so that she could see it. We followed it all the way home. Wonderful end to a wonderful day. Now it is late (9pm is late for me) and I must get to sleep. Good night.

We have been very busy the last couple of days. Lots of play dates, a sleep over in a tent (Elijah), reading, water balloons, library time, 2 loads of laundry on the line and one more in the dryer (not enough room on the line), dinner with friends.... It does not seem right not to blog more about all these things, but right now I have to sign off and get going.... we are going to dinner at a friends house. Have a great weekend. See you next week....

Oh and the Ada quote of the week.... " I am shy of going to sleep" (translation I do not want to go to sleep because I am having to much fun being awake;)

No comments: