Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Two Little Monsters


And you thought I was talking about the kids:) I made these yesterday at my friend Kari's house. She had a 1/2 day of work and we decided to make it a 1/2 craft day (we got there around noon and left around 7:30 so not really a 1/2 day but TONS of fun.) I made these monsters out of this book, it is a great one. ( I will say that I made them much bigger then she called for in the book. I do not think that it would be doable at the size she said... well not doable by me that is:)


Here is a photo of the back of them. The kids picked out the fabrics.


Here are 4 little monsters (OK most of the time the big ones are just kids, but they are transformers also.) (oh and you can see the stage curtain that I made for the puppet theater. I had a craft day here last week and worked on them.)

No comments: