Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday


We are having a nice day so far. It has gotten a little cool here (42) (I know a month ago I thought that was SOOOO warm, but now I am ready for 70's). We moved slow this morning and just took our time getting out of the house. Then we went to the library and got a bunch of books (God bless the library) (I got some fun craft books I will tell you about them if they are good.) Then we went off to get the kids some Crocs (of course they did not have any:( ) But we did get Elijah some sandals (after we lost the pair on the cruise we needed a new pair. Then we went to the coffee shop. Now I should start in on my list for the day:
  • clean out coat closet
  • clean out linen closet
  • clean out car
  • clean out pantry
We will see how I do will this list. I will check back in later and let you know how I did.

1 comment:

angela said...

sounds like a busy morning! hey, it's cold again here, too...more rain. exciting about the new OLD house! I hope it all works out for you guys...and fast. OH, and yes, I did take all of those pictures, just not in my own yard. When it's warm we go for walks through the neighborhood...camera in hand, of course!