Saturday, November 20, 2010

sick of orange

Had to change the orange color it was driving me crazy..... hope you like pink:)

So I was at the grocery store today and I got a little weepy in the nut section.  I do not really miss nuts all that much, but at the holiday times I feel the need to have nuts in my house to bake with.

Spent some time today working on quilt (for a soon to be born baby) and it is coming out CUTE.  I will show you as soon as I get it off the machine.  I am quilting it with lollipops and and I love the way it is coming out.  Can't wait to show you.

Well Mark is making risotto and making the house smell WONDERFUL in the process, the kids are both sitting on the sofa, within inches of me, reading aloud and asking me questions so I am going to end now as it is a little hard to stay focused. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments: