Thursday, April 8, 2010

What do you do on a cold snowy day in April.....

Why sew of course!!! I have been wanting to make a new purse (I have been reading Bitter is the New Black: Confessions of a condescending egomaniacal, self-centered Smart-ass, or why you should never carry a Prada Bag to the unemployment office by Jen Lancaster and I really like it... I also have a thing for purses and can not afford a Prada bag (well I have not looked at the price I try not to because if I look at the price I will have to look at the bag and if I look at the bag I will want it... But I digress.....) So I decided it was time to start sewing again. I went out and got a new pattern and am using fabric that I already have.


Today I got all the fabric cut (I still have to do the interfacing and decide how I want to do the thousands of pockets;). I would be cutting interfacing right now, but I have to go up stairs to see if I have any and I do not want to wake the sleeping monster that is in Ada's bed right now (grin).
(oh and see Mary I can use pins:)


I am very much looking forward to warm weather and being able to use this. I have not given up on my sweater it is coming along, I am done with the back and did a couple hours knitting it today.

Well off to read a book in this silent house of mine (glad the monster is sleeping and hope she gives me back my Ada when she is done sleeping)

1 comment:

kari's corner said...

that will be a nice summer purse