Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ada Screaming

That is what is going on right now. I would love to put her down for a nap, but do not want to wake her up in 1 hour (she likes to sleep for 2-3 hours).

Anyway on to more happy things.... We had a very nice day yesterday. We saw some friends that we have not seen in a long time (my friend is one week over due with her 3rd and I made the mistake of saying she had a couple more weeks to go....... I am glad to say that she forgave me:)

I have photos, but I got Ada to stop crying so I should go and help keep it that way. I will try and get photos up tomorrow.

As for today I got 3 (count them 3!!!) errands done today while Ada was in school.

  • got new pattern at Jo Ann's (really want to make a purse for myself)
  • got makeup (much needed)
  • went to coffee shop (or as Ada calls it Coffee Shopping) (OK maybe this was not a needed errands, but I loved it.
I also got an estimate from the insulation guy today..... now just have to take Elijah to class and figure out what I Mark is going to do for dinner.

No comments: