Monday, April 5, 2010

Last day of Spring Break!


 Well here we are at the end of one wonderful spring break.  I have never really loved spring break like I loved this one.  Mark took the WHOLE week off.  And I mean the whole week, no working on the computer from home no phone calls and almost no e-mail checking.  It was wonderful.  We went to Milwaukee for 2 days and one night. (I forgot my camera so we have no photos of that trip.....oops) It was a good trip and the right length.  (when we ran out of money we just came home ).  The rest of the week we worked on the gardens, had friends over, when to friends houses, went to the zoo... but did not stay too busy we went to the park instead, Elijah started learning how ride his bike with 2 wheels (not there yet, but working on it), had a party with our neighbors,  did some crafting, lots of walking (well for me;), 2 Easter dinners and one Easter breakfast, 2 Easter egg hunts, Easter egg dyeing, saw friends that we have not seen in a long time, and best of all I did not get knocked out by any of this. 

Here are some photos from the week:


Lunch at the zoo with friends.



Fun sliding. 

Friends


Friends.



 One of the egg hunts.



Easter cuteness.

And today the last day of spring break we are meeting with friends that we have not see in WAY TOOOOOO LONG.  Oh and Elijah had a sleep over.  Have a great day.

No comments: