Wednesday, April 21, 2010

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvlmnoxyz

Ada can do the whole alphabet but she adds letters at the end. It is so cute.

I have been having a hard week, Mark is not going out of town because he does not feel good leaving me alone for that long... this is hard for me I am torn between loving that he cares so much for me and being sad that I have to have the extra help. This is why I have not been writing here. But I am trying to keep happy thoughts in my head... things that have been helping me with this are: (in no order)

  • My Pandora Mamma Mia radio station
  • Little girl with big smiles (even if she tells me that we are not the same because she is cutter;)
  • Big boy with lots of hugs and loving (after he has spent the required amount of time being a "teenager" after school)
  • Soul mate that loves me
  • One of my best friends coming for a visit this weekend
  • spring being here
  • that wonderful soul mate saying that I could got clothes shopping with above friend this weekend
  • my friends new little boy that they gave the cutest name
  • the fact that right now our sofa is a river and that Ada is rowing us down the stream and singing row, row, row your boat
Off for now, I should feed little girl or she may kick me out of the boat. Be back soon..... I hope

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kari said...

look out J.Jill ;)

angela said...

happy things indeed! As for the abc's...my little one used to say "abcd..eat some cheese" She was a little food obsessed at a very young, roly poly age :o) Also, I must have missed some posts awhile back about why you're not feeling so well...but I am glad that your hubby is wonderful and you have friends there to help.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
智宜智宜 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.