Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bag DONE!!!!!

I got it done yesterday, but I did not workout yesterday so I could not show you.... it just about killed me;) Anyway this was a shirt that I found at The Dig and fell in love with. I even tried to find a size 4 friend that might fit into it but when the last one got it on and tried to zip it up I got all sad. I decided that I better start cutting it up and making it so no one could fit into it:) The other fabrics are from my stash ( I am NOT allowed to visit a fabric store after this:).

I wanted to do something fun with the handles (well and I made them in a way that I had to) and I like the way they turned out.

I would not have picked this color for the lining, but it was the best I could find in my stash. I still think that it works well.
I have not even cut the strings off yet, because Ada woke up while I was almost done and I send Elijah down to entertain her in her crib until I got it done. (it was after all only a couple of minutes and I could hear that they where having fun.... and I was ALMOST DONE!:)

No comments: