Thursday, December 11, 2008

More Elijah Stories

I just had to put this photo up after 5 million cute photos of Ada Liz just to let everyone know that she does cry. Not much, but I just loved the way she was crying and I left her and ran off to get my camera. (just so you know she did not fall down I put her down and that is what made her cry, I am not that bad a mom;)

So on to the story. Boy Elijah has just been full of good blogworthy stories these days.

(out of no where)
E: What would happen if there was a fire in our house and we where not there?
Z: Well most likely one of the neighbor's would see the fire and they would call 911.
E: Oh
(we spent about 5 mins talking about other things like what does wigglepiggle mean (he always makes up words and gives them a definition that no one but him knows))
(out of nowhere again)
E: What if they do not see it?
Z: See what Elijah?
E: The fire?
Z: (Oh) Well then the house would burn down. But it would be a good thing that we are not in the house because that means that none of us would get hurt.
(WHY DID I SAY THAT, BOY I HOPE HE DOES NOT THINK ABOUT THE CATS THAT ARE ALWAYS HOME!!!!)
(Holding breath)
E: Oh, but where would we live?
Z: (breath, breath) Well we pay for insurance so the insurance company would build us a new house.
E: OH That is nice of them. Do you know what ziggle pop is?
( Thank you God for getting me out of that one.)

1 comment:

Kari said...

At the mention of fire, on t.v. or in conversation, both boys drop to the floor and start crawling to the door. So do you think they got the message from fire prevention week? It's hilarious when I will be talking to them in the kitchen and steam will come off a pan on the stove and all of a sudden they are laying on the floor crawling to the nearest door!