Monday, December 1, 2008

Long Weekend



Well it does seem that I am not much of a writer on the weekends and a 4 day weekend is a big one. Sorry it has been so long. (I know that most of you are just waiting for your blog feeder to let you know when I have updated my blog;) Haahaaa!!!
Thanksgiving was a blast. We had our friends Stacey and Buran (and their wonderful, cute, lovable kids over). They come over around 11ish and stayed all day. We talked, played bridge, and did crafts! What a fun day! Here are some photos from the day:


This is a craft idea that I got here and it was lots of fun and they came out great, if you ask me.


The kids decided to have a "camp out" and here are some cute photos from that:







They had a great time and so did the grown-ups. The rest of the weekend went by way to fast, but nice. I spent the day on Saturday working on the last of the stuff for the craft show. It is on Saturday and I am ready (OK mostly sick of making stuff for it, I keep reading on other blogs about stuff people are making for Christmas presents and I want to get on with making the gifts I have planned;) I am going to try and take some photos today of all the stuff that I will be trying selling on Saturday. It has been a while since I showed you anything crafty.

2 comments:

kraftykash said...

Good luck selling! Its always worth it in the end. The pics are great.

angela said...

Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!