Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Please Help!!!


So here are some of the tissue holders that I made for the show. I am going to sell them for $4 and have been having a disagreement with my table mates. I do not think that they look as nice when they have tissues in them and do not want to go out and buy tissues for them, but they think that I should sell them with tissues in them. Do you think for $4 you would expect to have tissues in the holders? Please take a minute and vote (over in my sidebar, I have never used a poll before and not sure if it is working so if it does not please feel free to just leave comment). Thank you.

This is how I am going to display them.

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

I would put one on display with tissue in it to show how well it fits. If you store them with tissue, the tissue will flatten eventually.
You could also have a selection with tissue in them for a buck more....just not ALL of them fot those people who want to wrap as they go through the show.