Monday, January 23, 2012

I might be a little bit of a geek.


I made this while the kids and I where playing with Lego's. I first saw this idea on Esty here, but and this persons comes with a ton more cool stuff, but I was to cheap lazy (well you know I just wanted to do it now:).  Anywho I have been having trouble with Dr Who lately.  I found a ton of cool fabric that I HAVE to have (all at 18$/yard....) Here are a couple of my favs..... I might even make a quilt out of them.




Disappearing Tardis teeny tossed tardis doctors and friends Doctor Who Tardis T.A.R.D.I.S.

OK I could go on and on, but I will spare you the agony of that. I found all of theses and a couple of others on SpoonFlower man these guys rock!!!!!!

I might need to see a Doctor about this problem of mine.

Do you have something that you are a real geek about?

Happy Geeking.

No comments: