Tuesday, January 17, 2012

How I love this boy:


He had a b-day over the holidays and he is now 8!!!!

Just 8 short years ago this is what he looked like:


Oh and BTW this might have been the last time that he sucked his thumb.

Here are a bunch of questions that I want to start asking my kids at each of their birthdays (just to see how they change over the years)


  • What do you want to be when you grow up? A football player.
  • What is your favorite color? Red
  • Who do you like to play with best? My Dad
  • What is your favorite toy? My nerf guns
  • What is your favorite subject at school? Music
  • What is your favorite song? This little light of mine
  • What is your favorite thing to play outside? Football
  • What is your favorite food? Pizza with peperoni 
  • What is your favorite thing to play with your sister? I like to play life with my sister
  • What is your favorite book? Ricky Rocotta's Mighty Robot
  • What is your favorite place to eat out? Bunky's

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Elijah!! I loved reading his answers and seeing that tiny newborn photo.