Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Did you know that it was Tuesday?

I forgot today and did not get up to help in  Elijah's class.  It bums me out to be so forgetful these day, but we are going to forget about it for right now and talk about random stuff:)


 Anywho I made this yummy bread today (not sure that it is yummy yet as it just come out of the oven, but it sure smells good).


Do you make homemade bread?  I want to try making some butter to go with it. I have been wanting to do it since I first saw it over at 2 little hooligans.  If you have never been there check it out, she does the coolest stuff.


This is one of the things that makes me happy these days.  We love to have lots of fresh veggies at the dinner table these days.  When my folks where here they thrifted me a ton (about 8 or 9) glass dishes that I could use to make our veggies look nicer:)  And my Mom also got me the nicest crystal bowl,  I love it.

What are you loving these days?

No comments: