Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day Four

Are you sick of photos from Roma yet? (of course you are not, how could you be sick of Roma????:)


My sister and I went off to find a market (that we did not find... we went every way but the right way to find it).  But we did find a fun area of Roma that I had not bee in .... I thought, until we found the pyramid.  That is right Roma has everything even a pyramid!  You can read about it here if you want to know more about it.  My sister thought that I was making up the fact that there was a pyramid in Roma, but she believed me when she saw it.  We also found my first cherry blossoms of the season!








That night we went to a really great restaurant.


 Sure that we did more then that, but that is all the photos that I have and I do not feel like looking at my notes:)

No comments: