Monday, April 4, 2011

Day Five


Here are the Spanish Steps.  It is a great place to meet people.




Here is the Piazza de Popolo.  It is a very pretty piazza that I had never seen before.


The twin churches are one of the things that make this piazza so beautiful.


This is a live statue, many of the piazza's have people earning money this way.


Inside one of the churches.  Kinda dark photo, but I like it all the same.


Now that is a ceiling.


I love this photo.... one of my favs from the trip.



Trevi Fountain again, on a sunny day.


While I was gone my 7 year old lost his first tooth.  (he was eating a hamburger and felt something in is mouth, took it out looked at it thought it was part of the burger, put it back in his mouth and eat it.)


Had to give the lovely Tooth Fairy an IOU (BTW she is NEVER going to get that tooth;).

No comments: