Friday, October 15, 2010

Where did this girl come from?

So our daughter has taken to sleeping on the floor.  She has been at it for over a month (maybe 2 not sure).  At first I thought it was because she fell out of bed a couple of times and was scared to sleep in the bed, but as time went on I found out that and I quote here "it goes down to much".  I think that she means that it is to soft.  Now I have to tell you that I can not imagine a bed that was to soft.  I mean really!!!! But that is what she says.

So we have been putting her blankets on the floor and making a comfy nest for her there.  I have to say that I was getting a little sick of it, always having blankets on the floor, always having to make her bed every night (do not get me wrong she was a big help and always wanted to help with it, but still!!!).  So today I decided it was time to fix the problem.  She has a bed that has a big drawer under it (this I am sure is made for another bed, but we have made it into a toy bin) and today we turned it into a bed. So now we can push it in every day and pull it out every night. 

She is VERY excited to sleep in it tonight (not so excited that she wanted to take a nap in it;).  Here it is:


 This is just some of the stuff that was in the drawer.... I am sure that most of it will make its way into her new bed soon:)

Can you guess what her favorite color is?????

No comments: