Thursday, October 28, 2010

Please tell me why.......

When they do not HAVE to get up for school they are up at 5:30?  I have a little cough and I got both the flu shot and the pneumonia shot (man that last one made my arm swell up like a bee sting!!!! and it hurts!!!  and the flu shot gave me a little fever!!! nough whining sorry) this week so I was SOOOOOOOO looking forward to having a couple of days to sleep in while the kids did not have school.

Well Ada was up and down crying since (well I do not know when as Mark went in to get her) she just kept crying and would not/ could not tell us what was wrong.  Finally I convinced her that if she told me I might be able to help. Low and behold she tells me her ear hurts.  Some Tylenol later she is back to sleep and I am on my way.... but what is making that noise???? NO it can not be..... Yep it is .... Elijah is up...... Seriously????????? No more sleep for me I am up ready for the day and waiting for 8 so I can call the doc, Ada is still sleeping and Elijah is in the shower.  Oh and my MIL comes today, we are so happy that she can come for a long stay this time, but I am not sure if I will be able to get her at the airport..... Man I wish I could be at 2 places at once:)

Hope you are all sleeping.

No comments: