Wednesday, October 20, 2010

She is getting to smart for me;)

Funny things Ada said in the past couple of days:

We went to the library and I let her pick out a movie. 

A:  Can we watch this when we get home?
Z: Maybe
A: (how can I get my way????)  Do you think this is a bad movie?
Z: I do not think so. (I am never sure after they where scared by Hello Kitty!)
A: How about we test it to see if it is a bad movie.
Z:  And how would we do that? (giggle)
A: We could watch the whole movie and find out!

Boy she thinks she is smart..... OK she is smart, but maybe not as smart as me..... yet;)

After I picked her up from school the other day:

A: I hurt "Lisa" on the playground today, it was an accident.
Z: Was Lisa OK?
A: Yes..... she was at the bottom of the slide and I came down knocked her down. My teacher took me aside and talked to me for a couple of mins.
Z: Did you get into trouble?
A: NO (with a cute look on her face) I DID NOT EVEN GET A CALL HOME!!!!!
Z: (giggle)
A: ( in a little voice) Lisa hurts me all the time.
Z: You know it is not OK to hurt someone just because they hurt you, right?
A: Why?.... it WAS an accident! ....... But she does hurt me all the time.

So you think she saw an opportunity and took it or do you think it really was just an accident?

One last note, we still do have 2 kids and I know that I have not been writing about Elijah much these days.  I will get back to it, but he has been so good and busy lately that I have not had much to write.

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

love those conversations...she IS smart. As for Lisa....hmmmmm.