Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend

At breakfast today:

Me: I can not wait to get rid of this high chair. It takes up a lot of room, but we will put it in the basement in case we need it.

Elijah: yeah what if we have another baby?

M: We are not going to have another baby!

E: Why?

M: ....Because we are not going to have another baby.

E: Can someone have 3 babies in their tummy at one time?

M: yes (maybe talk like this is why we are NOT going to have anymore kids:)

E: How many babies can you have in your tummy at one time?

M: I do not know, lets Google it. (What did mom's do before Google?)

FYI the record is 8 (but only 7 made it to birth) can you imagine 7 babies at one time??????


We have had a good weekend. I was gone all day on Saturday. My friend Kari and I went to IKEA. It was SOOOOOO much fun. Ever time a kid cried we both smiled and where happy that we did not have to deal with it. (not to say we where happy to hear a kid cry... please no mean comments about that;) I got a new dresser for my fabric and it is cool.... not all my fabric fits in it, but it does do a really good job.


Mark had a nice day with the kids (ie the kids where both good) and he did LOTS of laundry!!! I was SOOOO happy when I came home and saw that. Thank you Mark!

On Sunday we had church and working around the house (and Mark put the dresser together!). All in all a good weekend.


And just for the fun of it. Here is a photo from last week when the kids dressed me up with all their dress up stuff (Stephanie they are having tons of fun with that stuff!). Photo by Elijah.

3 comments:

Kari said...

I like it! I see what you mean about the "glass" in front. Your idea would be a good way to showcase some of your fabrics.

ps - I had tons of fun too.

Yarni Gras! said...

sounds like a great day!

EE said...

I think you have to update Elijah about how many babies one mum can carry: http://news2buzz.com/news/no/8-babies-born-at-the-same-time-in-california/ I am so glad I just had one at a time...