Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So the photos for this post are from Elijah's Birthday... which was FOREVER ago.... but I forgot to show them, while the writing will be about today.... kinda a space time continuum thing.


So today started kinda bad.... at 3:45 when Ada-Liz woke up crying (this is the first day in weeks that I have not been woke up by my hand hurting and she woke up:) Here is what I hear:

AL: Nuk!
AL: NUK!
AL: I WANT MY NUK!
There was lots of crying in between all the nuk calling. She did finally fall back to sleep.


Elijah woke up at 5:15! Thank God Mark was up and feed him, but he left at 6:30 and then I had to get up. I woke up feeling icky, but not bad enough to make me stay in bed all day. (lots to do today.)


I ran us out the door at 8:15 off to school... man there was A LOT of traffic today and it took FOREVER! Of course when I need to be early.


Get him dropped off, remembered the lotion and soap for his poor hands, cookies for the freezer there (for when they have snacks someone else brings in and they do not know if they are safe for Elijah.) Forgot the cookbook that I borrowed from Vicki FOREVER ago and thought I had given back, but found on my desk when we cleaned .... can you guess that the desk needed cleaning?


Ran out of school (with Ada-Liz in my arms) to make a 9:30 doctors apt for me. (I have a small lump on my head that has been bugging me, my foot is starting to hurt again where I had a small crack in my bone about 1 1/2 years ago and my hand is starting to hurt with carpel tunnel syndrome again... oh and I was thinking it might be time to get a flu shot.)


We had 1 hour after the doctors apt until we had to pick up Elijah so Ada-Liz and I listen to the inauguration on the radio in the car. It was fun.


Then off to McDonald for a not so healthy but quick lunch. Then off to the dealer to get my side mirror fixed.

Somehow we made it through the day and it is still going well.

Now I have to go and get the kids down for naps (see how I am dreaming here napS;).

No comments: