Sunday, January 4, 2009

Oh what should I talk about today?

It was such a busy day, should I tell you about:
  1. How my daughter handed me a piece of poop while she was in the bathtub? No that is to gross.
  2. How my son has learned the word NO! No that is to boring.
  3. How I did a great workout (and I mean really great!!) It was Pick Your Level: Weight Loss Pilates. It was the best pick your level tape I have ever done. I loved it! Is that weird?
  4. How my son and daughter had a great time putting the laundry in the dryer, while I folded laundry and Mark did dishes... what fun that we where all working on the house at once.
  5. How the Eagles won!!!! Who would not want to hear about that?
  6. How my husband made the BEST risotto in the world.

OK enough of all this I have to go watch Dr Who! Have a great night.

1 comment:

Allison said...

WOW I love Dr. Who. Well, the Tom Baker Dr. Who, that is. Let's be clear on that. Now where is my 12 foot striped scarf?

I am enjoying your blog! Popped over from Built to Last.