Friday, September 5, 2008

Super Woman or Just Plain Crazy?

Here is a list of things I did today:
  • 1 handmade bag
  • 1 shower
  • 2 baths ( kids)
  • 3 breakfasts
  • 1 Weight Watchers meeting (did not stay)
  • 1 ride for friend to get to and from WW meeting
  • 1 birthday party (10:30 -2)
  • 1 cleanish house
  • 2 loads of laundry folded (it has been sitting there for a couple of days now;)
Now it is 3:30 and I am going to lay down and read (Oh I forgot to say that I have 2 sleeping kids!!!!)

6 comments:

TOOTHPICK FACTORY ENTERPRISES said...

fun times..... do walk east for a year with Elijah. great stiry. barbara

Anonymous said...

TWO sleeping kids? It's not fair!!

Zoë said...

Hi Mom, good to have you back.

Vicki sorry.... ok not really;)

angela said...

I vote for super mom!

Yarni Gras! said...

super woman :-)

Zoë said...

Thank you Ladies