- To have a husband who 9 times out of 10 ignores the house that I have not cleaned because I either did not have the energy or when I did have the energy I did something more fun with my time.
- I am thankful for 2 wonderful kids that help me clean the house after the 1 out of 10 times when Mark let it get to him (and who would not?).
- To have a wonderful daughter who will climb in bed with me at 10 am and tell me her best silent story, then let me sleep while she reads a book to her self.
- To have a son who still loves to cuddle up with me and let me read him books (who knows how much longer that will last).
- To my friend who showed me that knitting was FUN and is willing to answer all my knitting questions (no batter what time it is). This same friend is always helping me remember how much I love sewing.
- For my friend who is willing to fly 1/2 way across the country to come to a quilting camp with me.
- For my friend who is always coming up with wonderful crafty things and blogs about them and lets me life vicariously through her.
- For friends who take my kids (even one with pink eye, yes Ada has it again) for the afternoon so we could wrap ALL the gifts for Christmas.
- For the medical world that has given us meds that keep my son and I living normal life (mostly;)
- For having a wonderful house that I love living in.
- For having a wonderful neigherhood that we love.
- For Christmas movies.
- For a Mom and Dad that love me and care TONS about me.
- For a sister that always sounds happy to hear from me (even on skype and still in her jammies;)
- For the worlds best mother-in-law.
- For all my friends and family far and near who help me when I am in need.
Friday, December 24, 2010
Count your blessings
This year I am thankful for SO many things and I am sure that I am missing lots of things, but here is a small list in no order:
Posted by Zoë at 5:19 PM