Sunday, September 19, 2010

Things I love about my kids right now

Here are a couple of things that I want to remember about my kids that make me smile.

Elijah:
  • He is learning how to play chess (finally someone that I can beat in the house.... kinda wish I was kidding, but I am not)
  • He is the biggest helper that I could have here are a couple of examples: (this summer he said to me " Mom Ada and I are hungry can I make us some lunch?"  " Mom I want to stay home with you instead of going to church so that I can take care of you... you can come down stairs and I will put a movie on for you."  :)  the list could go on, but I will stop their.
  • He loves to sing (and conducting others as they sing (lots hand waving:)
There are lots of other things, but that is all I can think of right now.

Ada:
  • She spends a lot of her time (when she is not sleeping or crying;) singing!  She makes up all kinds of songs  and I love it.  
  • When she goes poopy she asks me to respect her (she means inspect:) (BTW I always respect her!)
  • She told me that her big pink bear has ardurtritus and that she has to have LOTS of pills everyday and if she does not get enough before bed she (pink bear) has to wake Ada up to get more pills.  (This is how a 3 year old deals with a sick mom).  
I love both of these kids they make my days happy and my nights fun.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love your kids! They are amazing - and why would that be? Because YOU are amazing! :)

Stephanie said...

I love these things about your kids, too. :)