Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Break From Trip Photos


So we have been having a great time. Most of the trouble that I was having with Elijah before the trip is gone (thank goodness). He is back to being his sweet self. He and Ada have been playing SUPER well together and it is fun to watch. Many days he says "I want to have some play time with Ada." (and she LOVES playing with him, even if it means that she might be bouncing off the walls:)


Ada has been growing so fast it is hard to keep up with her. She talks up a storm! Yesterday when asked her mommy was she took a hold of me and "Ada's Mommy!" When my friend asked her if I was also Elijah's mommy she said "NO!" I asked where Elijah's mommy was and she said " She went bye bye" (she's a trouble maker in the making:)

We are also in the process of getting rid of her NUK's. So far so good, but it has only been a little over a day. She was waking up in the middle of the night when they fell out and screaming at the top of her little lungs. We where getting really sick of that, so one night I just stopped going in. When she asks about them we just say NUK went bye bye (I hope this has nothing to do with Elijah's mommy going bye bye).



These photos are a couple of weeks old, but they where so fun I wanted to put them up.

No comments: