Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday Ada and I had a great day yesterday.  We started the day at a brand new Starbucks!  (I may or may not have peed my pants a little bit with excitement when I saw that this Starbucks was coming to my area;) Boy does my baby love her some Starbucks (and I might think it is OK also:).

Next we went to JoAnns to get a rod to hang my the Advent Calendar and ribbon.  It looks so good hanging on the wall (even if the rod needs to be trimmed a little bit (and maybe even painted) but these things have a year to get done. The best part of this trip was that I only spent only 5 bucks!!! (that might be a new world record for all crafters me.

Then off to the library where we saw 3 sets of friends that we did not know where going to be there.  Gotta love the library.

OK so it does not sound like a great fun time, but we loved it.

Right now E is learning Jingle Bells in the background right now. Man I love Christmas time.  Ada just got done having tea party in her room all by herself.  That is why I have had time to blog.  Now off to the rest of the day.

See you tomorrow (cross fingers).

No comments: