Friday, October 16, 2009

I am a sucker for this little girl.


I had one of these when I was a kid and LOVED it. I could not resist it when I saw it at the Dig, but it did not have records. I called my friend Stephanie to find out if she had ever seen any records and she said no. But she would look on e-bay for me while I waited. (she is such a good friend) She found some and bought them for me right there.


My intent was to save it for Christmas.... but I never got it out of the back of the van and she kept asking for it. (note to self stop being so lazy and take toy out of the back of van or at least where child can not see it) So today when she asked for the 100th time I gave in.


She is just so cute, it is hard to say no. (boy this is going to give me trouble later in her life;)

3 comments:

EE said...

so it does actually play music when manually moved or something. Have never seen it before :-). AE has so long hair. I will publish a picture of I witout her hat soon, so you can see a similar age girl with No hair. AE looks years older!

Zoë said...

Yes you just wind it up and it plays music. It still works after all these years and it is so cute.

Yes she does have lots of hair for a little girl, but I think that brown hair grows faster then blond. I have see this in LOTS of kids. Not to worry hers will come in soon.

Tracey said...

Your kiddos are getting so big. They are adorable!!!