Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for so many things but here are some that made it to the top this month.

  • my parents can come for a long stay (one month)
  • we have 2 healthy, happy kids
  • Mark can go to Europe for work (which he loves to do)
  • my parents where here while Mark went
  • the hospital system here is FABULOUS
  • MRIs can spot a blood clot and that I am not just having trouble breathing because I am wildly out of shape (which I am but still...)
  • my parents are here while I am in the hospital and Mark is in Europe
  • Mark can fly back early from his trip to Europe (I am also sorry about this) early
  • the Doctors here are WONDERFUL
  • my kids are fun and make me laugh even when it is to hard for me to get up and do most things for them
  • they found the blood clot and are doing things to fix it (even if those things make me weak)
  • I am home
  • I have great friends and family
  • I have Kari who got me knitting again and now I have something to do while I am sitting around making my self strong again (I am working on my 3rd hat right now)
I am sure that there are more things to be Thankful for that I am forgetting, but that is it for right now. I hope to write more as my energy level goes up.

3 comments:

angela said...

Here I am thinking that you've just been too busy to post and you've been in the hospital. I do hope that you're okay. I'll pray for you.

Zoë said...

Thank you. I wish I was just busy. I hope that all is ok with your life I have not been keeping up.... but I hope to read all about your life soon.

Yarni Gras! said...

I'm keeping you in my prayers sweetie!