Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sometimes Mom really does know best.

Ada was taking a bath the other day:

Z: Ada if you put that soap in your mouth it will taste bad.
A: ( What does Mommy know!) (put hand on soap and then in mouth).
Z: Ada it will make you sick do not do that again.
A: (What does Mommy know) ( doing it again.)
Z: Make sure that you do not put it in your eyes, it will hurt.
A: (What does Mommy know) (putting soap on hands and then putting it on eyelids) See it no hurt.
Z: It will if you put it in your eyes.
A: (What does Mommy know I am going to put it in my...... YELLING CRYING YELLING CRYING)
Z: (hiding the smile) Come here little girl... That hurt didn't it? Poor thing.

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

I am SO GLAD I wasn't eating or drinking when I read that....I would have laughed it out on the screen! HA!