Monday, September 7, 2009

Long week

It has been a good long week. There was muffin making, biscuit making, school (up at 6 everyday.... not what I signed up for when I said I would be a stay at home mom;), thrifting, crafting, putting up a clothes line and putting cloths on it, buying a new frig and new dishwasher, cleaning..... I could go on but I will not. Elijah learned this week that he could in fact climb the walls (and I thought that was just an expression).

Here are some Halloween shirts that I made for my kids and a the neighbor kids.
I also got to go help Stephanie make stuff for her sale and I LOVED it. She is going to have a table at this years Craftacular. She is letting me help her with the sales (I LOVE to help at these things!)


1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

I love those t shirts.......oh boy! I remember when my kids used to climb the doorways! heehee!