Friday, September 25, 2009

All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go.

Does that title make anyone else sing?

This weekend is my quilting weekend getaway.

I have the van packed, except for the one bag that might be to heavy for me to bring down stairs (Mark is getting it as I write this:) I have packed WAY to much fabric, but I have a ton of little projects that I want to work on. I am going to be sewing for almost 3 whole days!!! Think of all the things I can get done.....or how relaxed I will be and have nothing done (heeheeheeh). It looks like rain the whole weekend so I am not sure that we will be doing any hikes or boat rides. Last year we sat on the deck and sewed and talked in the sun, but it is not looking good for that. Oh well I will just have to be GREAT friends with my machine this year.

Now all I have to do is wait (it is only 10 and I do not leave until 1..... 3 whole hours to play with Ada:) I will miss the kids, but need this break and am happy to be taking it. I will try and take photos and give you an update when I get back. Now off to play with the little girl.

No comments: