- I love the way she looks when she is sleeping. The way she just lays there under her blanket and looks so perfect.
- I love the way when I go to kiss him goodnight he often is spread out in some funny way.
- I love the way he likes to cuddle in bed with me when he first gets up.
- I love the way that she will sit in my arms and hug me forever when she first gets up.
- I love when he is so proud of something he does that he wants to share it with me.
- I love the way she can spot any amount of pink in anything, even when we are in a moving car.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Why do I blog?
Lately I have been wondering why I am doing this blogging thing? Is it just a place to put up some of the millions of photos that I take? Is it a place to remember what life is like right now? I know that it is a little of both of these things, but I also know that there are some parts about my life right now that I will never be able to relive. Somethings are just to "have to be there" kinda things. I am sad sometimes when someone says "you know before you know it they will be going off to college". I hold both the kids tight and think... not to fast please. (sorry for being sappy). Anyway here some things that I think I will miss when they are older:
Posted by Zoë at 8:58 AM